Interviews of Current Employees
- I would like to further hone the reliable skills that I have received, and I would like to pass these skills on to others.
- I want to engage in my work while reminding myself of the responsibility that “maintenance work protects the lives of people.
- I hope to better convey the customers’ needs to other individuals at the worksite, so that I can better perform work that makes our customers happy.
- I wish to learn Japanese and acquire the technical expertise of automobile mechanics in Japan, so that I can actively utilize it in my future career.
- I aim to perform maintenance work that ensures safety/reliability, and to eventually gain the skills and experience necessary to have people entrust me with greater responsibilities.